|We offer 1 Double/King room, 1 Super King or Twin room and a Twin Bedded Room, all bedrooms are well appointed, unique in their individual ways and so not a corporate hotel, yet all boast;
- A refreshment choice of fair trade and organic tea’s and coffee’s, hot chocolate with fudge & biscuits too, a cafeteria with ground coffee and we provide fresh organic milk too.
- Fresh flowers & a bowl of fruit
- Free view LCD TV with DVD player & radio. We have a selection of DVD’s at the bottom of the stairs
- Comfortable chairs and lots of cushions
- Interesting books and magazines
- Comprehensive Tourist Information with our personal recommendations
- Guest folder packed with information about The Rumblie
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (signal strength does vary and we do our best to boost)
- Slippers & Dressing gowns for your use
- A hairdryer – so that cuts down on the luggage
- All rooms are en-suite with Organic hand-wash soap & moisturisers from Highland Soaps, complimentary shower gel & shampoo and lots of fluffy towels
- A box of useful items – well you never know when a needle & thread will be needed, or a shoe shine, toothbrush…
All our rooms all sleep a maximum of 2 people, so that’s 6 guests in total and we don’t have a family room or fold down beds. The house and bedrooms have the benefit of central heating from our biomass boiler and the radiators in the rooms can be individually controlled.
This room takes its name from a bridge close to the source of the River Spey at the head of the Corrieyairack Pass which was once a Drovers route and then became a General Wade Military Road built after the 1715 uprising. We can offer this room as a wonderful Super King or alternatively it can be Twin Beds with double duvet on each rather than a single. The room has a lovely light en-suite with a bamboo wash basin & fab shower. From the bedroom window there are views of our working garden and at times our chickens, with a wonderful back drop of the mountains towards Cairngorm, with the benefit of the morning sun rising in the east.
One of the local lochs which has as its boast, the largest fresh water beach in the country, and standing on the southern shore is Ardverikie House (Glenbogle of Monarch of the Glen fame) This is our spacious double room with wonderful wrought iron & pine King Size bed, which was designed for the room. A large en-suite with walk in shower & mica washbasin, lots of towels and Highland Soap goodies. The room overlooks the Summer decking area & pond, with views of the front garden and of the Gorstean Forest and historic Cluny Monument on the hill, to the south.
A local river that many of our guests meet on the East Highland Way, it flows into the Spey at Newtonmore after being fed by three streams in the Monadhliath mountains, it’s a beautiful spot. Our Twin Room on the ground floor, with “Mackintosh” inspired beds on which we provide double size duvets. There is a swish en-suite with Villeroy & Boch fittings and large walk in shower. The views of this room are of the working garden with the fruit cage and veg planting beds.